9/7/11

"Chanya "pop bikini sex.

With a voice that is not afraid to gossip. It is a two-piece was lighthearted, then the last one because I Chanya Two Piece Santa over again. Both in the pool and hit the bubbles in the tub. But this time, more vividly than at first reluctant. It was a twin pack. And that this pain is to post pictures of the bikini to the combination of colors. Deluxe display web pages as well.

About the story itself, its correspondents have been notified by the lighthearted, the group's high society girl half Japanese Chanya Tamarindo Bay, that was before I had posted a picture two-piece playfully in the pool of her life. contract, and I also have a dip in the sink, they raise a glass of wine with an elegant look, not less. And appreciate that this sexy picture set, not a two-piece in a magazine photoshoot ever. It is a posture of resting on his private resort.
When reporters asked her about it she denied Chanya was not immediately post the image itself. But as the list Girlfriendtv (Girl Friend TV) tags to images, making images. Many of these were posted on her Facebook page. The first was shocked to see how much this picture. It is also believed to have not been posting a lot. The picture above is the background to the filming. Girl Friend TV's "gig" in New York since Nukhrao architecture. With his girlfriend at the air in the Travel channel (Chan Travel Channel), which is the best there.

"It was a tag at the name of my intellectual life. Chanya is not handed down. You will find that they do not Chanya come out already. But this is not serious. The tour will go. As well as more feminine style. Not to men. But as any woman. To two people. Chanya with his nets. It's not my gig. He is the owner and host of this list. I close it. The photos in the pool, it is taking the time to talk on the list. I have already asked me that. Let's just take the upper range only.
I really do not know. It would be too much. Chanya but trust me. I have to get together already. I do not think I would not trust the images you see in Facebook. Behind them is taken out. But some hope that they take it too (laughs) is that I have taken. It was not me. It was a play I saw that he had taken the camera moving around. Conventional to digital. Not a big pro camera. I take it out. Add to it than I thought it would be taken. But nothing is stronger than I have (laughs) that was close but not quite trust. "



Widget by Business | Forex Trade

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites