9/13/11

'Face Book' to me - I found a 12-year transition period.


Costa Rica's mother found her son again after a separation of more than 12 years after he contacted her through interface pad. I remember my mother ...

Foreign news agencies reported on September 13, my mother was her mother's Cat Theatre Elebars Costa Rica, the separation of 5-year-old son since 1999 because of conflict with her husband, the husband of the child later. She fled the country to take 'necessary Reid' son with, "he told me that. He would tear her away from me. They want to destroy me, "said Mrs. Cat Theatre.

She spent many years to find her son, she said that during that time. She cried every day. And I can not sleep. She still uses the name of marriage. ITunes Screenshot and her son until she can find time to go through 12 years of her life was changed again. When a message is sent to her through. 'Face Book' as a social networking site.

Her mystery man through a messaging interface pad. Make sure that Mrs. Cat Theatre. The other is his son. She hopes to find the time 12 years ago when I traveled from Israel to the Red States. To find his mother again. Throughout the past few years. Mrs. Cat-tier store photos in its infancy, I have very red.

At present, I Reid Elebars age 17 years studying in high school, North Penn in the main city of Mantova. In the United States. U.S.



Widget by Business | Forex Trade

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites