9/7/11

Mario Bologna's major gig baby Karun ComeBack Again.


Mario Bologna's major gig baby Karun reflected on his face and chest along the curved arches her.
Make anyone fall in love with the course in September 2554 MIX ...

If you have a chance to watch a live fashion shoot of the gig Mario Bologna's major baby Karun like us. I like to say that Sudiad! It reflects my face and chest Bึ along the curved arches her. Make sure whoever you love. I do not get it. We have divided this sense, I share the boys. Recognize the emotion and glamor of the fashion set, this set is completed.

Remember that you've been cast with MiX year. You are not as sexy. Tell me what to do?
I did not do anything. The sexy, this may be because the gig up.

How do you prepare before shooting?
At first, the robot will ultimately have to eat alone. I did not prepare anything (laughs), but these days a lot of fun shooting it. The team seems to love everyone. A lot of new experiences.

You see yourself, what is?
Some saw it. Pretty much shot. More beautiful than the real one reply (smile).

Post your photos a professional look at it, eh?
Regular gigs are the ones that do not already taken. I know. I have taken themselves. I remember I had it.

In this model, you dress sexy, etc.
I do not like you went to the University. I will not wear short skirts. It will be long. Or a day at school. Long sleeve shirt is not your game, but it will vary according to occasion and circumstance. Not a very sexy. Cat walking next to it something like this but there are some sexy nightwear. Perhaps it is the Haad singlet, shorts and cute.

Let's say we see you first. The rest are you?
I just do not know if the gig is still not known, but here are the ones who talk a lot. And what fun is.

The worst that I have disclosed, eh?
If you are a friend. I know that this woman is. Go mad because no one will dare to throw a mess of everything is not messy because it will swing over the side. We do not throw out (laughs).

Sexy, shapely and beautiful woman you are. A lot of my youth was sup?
Everyone may think that this woman would have to sup it's not a lot, but I swear that I do not know really. Almost none at all.

If possible, you want people to sup how are you?
Frankly, it was getting to know each other directly. Themselves as much as possible. One day, we like to say. We'll get him.

Then you focus on what a few extra features?
The higher the bit, but it's not what I would do a good talk, and then click. I have no money, but not (laughs).

Then you rake it?
I do not know if anyone happens to me alone. But if that was not me who We can open mind. Opportunity to learn more. We simply have to select it. Choose a good thing to yourself. I do not flirt.

You can choose to love someone for no reason?
I just took it as a good guy, a little part of it. Must not lie.


Between the amount you throw away your men to men. More like each other?
We left him a little longer (laugh).

The meaning of love is?
Love it, based on two people living together. Depends on understanding more If we understand each other, then nothing. Must have an understanding with the trust. This is essentially two things. That would be a trivial matter.

Now you see your loved ones, or?
I thought then. It was not for him. Or other words. May be used for, but not for him.



Widget by Business | Forex Trade

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites